Gossip Girl is a Netflix teen drama series created by Joshua Safran and produced by HBO Max. It is a spin-off and standalone sequel to the same-named CW television series, which is based on Cecily von Ziegesar’s novel series. Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, co-creators of the first series, are executive producers, as is Safran, who was an executive producer on the first season and also acts as showrunner.
On July 8, HBO Max premiered Gossip Girl. The first season will include 12 episodes, divided into two parts of six episodes each, with the second half premiering on November 25, 2021. The series got renewed for a second season in September 2021.
Gossip Girl Trailer
Gossip Girl Release date
On July 8, 2021, HBO Max broadcast Gossip Girl. The first six episodes will air on a weekly basis, with the second slate of six episodes set to premiere on November 25, 2021. The CW announced in June 2021 that the first episode of the relaunch will air on July 9, the day after it premiered on the streaming service, and that the show would be available to stream on The CW’s web platforms after it aired.
The series was picked up by BBC One and BBC iPlayer in the United Kingdom, and Crave in Canada. On July 9, 2021, the series premiered on Streamz in Belgium.
cast of gossip girl
- Jordan Alexander as Julien Calloway :- She is Constance Billard’s it girl and queen bee, as well as a fashion influencer.
- Whitney Peak as Zoya Lott :- Julien’s maternal younger half-sister, who is a scholarship freshman at Constance Billard and develops a relationship with Obie, is Julien’s morally upright maternal younger half-sister.
- Tavi Gevinson as Kate Keller :- an English teacher at Constance Billard who, fed up with Luna and Monet’s bullying, forms a ring of instructors known as “Gossip Girl.”
- Eli Brown as Otto “Obie” Bergmann IV :- Aki’s best friend and Julien’s ex-boyfriend, who eventually begins a relationship with Zoya, is an immensely affluent do-gooder who is called a guilty rich.
- Thomas Doherty as Max Wolfe :- a headstrong and pansexual flirt who likes Aki, Audrey, and Rafa
- Emily Alyn Lind as Audrey Hope :- a snarky adolescent who is Julien’s best friend and Aki’s girlfriend, but has feelings for Max.
- Evan Mock as Akeno “Aki” Menzies :- Audrey’s bisexual boyfriend and Obie’s best buddy with a crush on Max.
- Johnathan Fernandez as Nicholas “Nick” Lott :- Zoya’s father, a lawyer, is a loving father.
- Adam Chanler-Berat as Jordan Glassberg :- a Constance Billard computer science teacher who assists with the Gossip Girl account.
- Zión Moreno as Luna La :- Julien and Monet’s best buddy and a transgender stylist who is always plotting
- Savannah Lee Smith as Monet De Haan :- Julien and Luna’s scary and powerful lesbian best friend who also acts as Julien’s social media manager
- Jason Gotay as Rafa Caparros :- Max is attracted to a classics instructor at Constance Billard who is also a sexual predator who preys on his students.
- Todd Almond as Gideon Wolfe :- Max’s father is a theatre tycoon.
- Laura Benanti as Kiki Hope :- Audrey’s alcoholic mother and an athleisure apparel designer Following her divorce due to her husband’s infidelity, she has a tense connection with her daughter.
gossip girl who is
Gossip Girl is a blogger whose true identity is never fully disclosed in both the novels and the television adaptation. Her true identity is revealed to be Dan Humphrey in the television series conclusion, but Georgina Sparks and Serena van der Woodsen both stole the blog at some point.
Gossip Girl Netflix
Is the first season of Gossip Girl available on Netflix? Regrettably, the Netflix original series is no longer accessible to view. Previously, all six seasons of the beloved blockbuster teen drama were available to watch on Netflix, but in December 2020, the series switched platforms.
Gossip Girl Reboot
In July, HBO Max reintroduced Gossip Girl, over nine years after the original program ended its six-season run in 2012. Both performances are based on the same-named book series by Cecily von Ziegesar.
Gossip Girl Season 1 Episodes
- 1 Just Another Girl on the MTA
As children return to school following the COVID-19 outbreak, a group of exhausted teachers creates an Instagram account as the all-knowing and anonymous “Gossip Girl” in order to reclaim control from their adolescent tormentors. The professors set their eyes on Julien Calloway, an influencer and student who has covertly bought off the staff to get her younger half-sister, Zoya, admitted, in order to generate a conflict that rivals that of past students Blair and Serena.
- 2 She’s Having a Maybe
Audrey is dismayed when her mother, Kiki, fails to show up for parent–teacher conferences while the teachers prepare. Audrey persuades Kiki to attend the school’s black-tie fundraiser, but she becomes outraged when she becomes inebriated and behaves improperly. Meanwhile, Obie tries to make a connection with Zoya.
- 3 Lies Wide Shut
After a night of partying, Julien and Max learn that Max’s father is cheating and Julien’s father has a secret lover, Lola. Obie meets Nick, who ultimately agrees to let Zoya and Obie go on a date, but after dealing with the response on the Internet, Zoya seeks help from Luna for a makeover. Audrey and Aki are sure that a post on “Gossip Girl” about students cheating in relationships is about their own escapades with Max.
- 4 Fire Walks with Z
- 5 Hope Sinks
- 6 Parentsite
not yet updated